how much is too much?

I've learned to not ask, 'what next?'. Because there always a 'next'. Trying hard to not ask, 'how much more can I take?'. Because there's always more I have to take. All I can do is have a mental file cabinet, and place each new problem into its own file. 

I wrote and deleted details of what D and I are facing in our own life. This blog is mostly for me to vent (cheaper than therapy!). I know those details. No need to write them here.

Bottom line is that we've bled our savings and are scrambling.

Everyone dealing with a loved one with LBD is in the same storm: work, raising a family, their own illnesses, debt, pandemic. We have to balance taking care of ourselves and our own family's future with LBD. 

I'm looking at it as a shift. I have to be ready at a moment's notice to lean one way or the other. Be ready to bend. 

Even through all of this, I am so fortunate. We have a roof over our heads, shaky as it is. We have our people in our corner. We have each other. We have a dog who gives us unconditional love. I have so much, honestly.

I'm venting today. Making little sense even to myself.

xora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

decisions

birthdays and such